Hi, I am new

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

MonolithTMA
Re: Hi, I am new

Post by MonolithTMA » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:16 pm

follower333 wrote:
Thanks, Mike. I get frustrated when we get into rabbit trail discussion. So I will bow out of the thread if/when we get into one.

hitomi
I generally do that too. I've read whole threads without saying a single word, simply because I didn't have anything to contribute. I've also stepped out of a few conversations that were a little too angry. If I want to raise my blood pressure, I'll go eat something salty. ;)
Peace,
Mike aka MonolithTMA

"The idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system, by any human creed, by any human book is almost beyond imagination for me." -- John Shelby Spong

sgttomas

Re: Hi, I am new

Post by sgttomas » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:44 am

follower333 wrote:I am new but I already had discussions with KR, sgttom and Mike. We don't seem to have much of ground to converse. I still would like to post my convictions. Is it ok, Metacrock? I would like to let you know that I won't debate. I will answer questions but I will not engage in rabbit trail arguments.

thank you,

hitomi

I would love it if you would stay and share your beliefs with us.

Peace,
-sgttomas
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")