Dearest in the Lord spam?

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

MonolithTMA
Dearest in the Lord spam?

Post by MonolithTMA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 pm

I assume we all got it?

Dearest in the lord
Sent at: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:51 pm
To: MonolithTMA

Dearest in the lord

I am Mrs.Justina Edward, from Sierra Leone . I am married to late Mr.Jacob Ndaa Edward, who worked with Sierra Leone Embassy in Togo for Sixteen years before he died in the year 2008,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Stella) who later died in a motor accident.
Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians(from Muslim to Christianity). And since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home because of the love I have for him .
When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of (US$1.2M) One Million two hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank here in Lome, Togo .
Following my ill health, being a victim to cancer, I have decided to donate this fund to a Christian organizations (Church or person) that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband. I want this fund to be used in Christian Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of god and to endeavour that the house of the lord is maintained.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and do not know about this deposit . I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health situations as well the presence of my late husband's relatives around me.I don't want them to know about this development/wish of my late husband hence I want it to be fulfilled .
As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Lome and would introduce you officially to them. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life as well commit me into your daily prayers.
Contact me on this email as soon as possible since any delay in your reply will give me room to source another Church/christian for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply immediately through ejustina20@yahoo.co.jp

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Justina N.Edward
44 Umoa close,house 11
21 Bp 211 Baguida 21
Lome - Togo
blessings

Peace,
Mike aka MonolithTMA

"The idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system, by any human creed, by any human book is almost beyond imagination for me." -- John Shelby Spong

mdsimpson92

Re: Dearest in the Lord spam?

Post by mdsimpson92 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Yep.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

MonolithTMA

Post by MonolithTMA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Thanks.
Peace,
Mike aka MonolithTMA

"The idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system, by any human creed, by any human book is almost beyond imagination for me." -- John Shelby Spong

met

Post by met » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Me and betta both got it too .... MTMA
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

MonolithTMA

Post by MonolithTMA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Good to know, thanks.
Peace,
Mike aka MonolithTMA

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 am

met wrote:Me and betta both got it too .... MTMA
I have not gotten it but others have. I got PM's from other board members saying they got it.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

MonolithTMA

Post by MonolithTMA » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 am

Metacrock wrote:
met wrote:Me and betta both got it too .... MTMA
I have not gotten it but others have. I got PM's from other board members saying they got it.
I just hope someone helps this poor woman! ;)
Peace,
Mike aka MonolithTMA

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:38 am

lol. My AOL account was hi jacked probalby for spam. to use as a lunching pad for spam. I had 4862 messages in there and all said "mailer deamnd can't deliver."
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

MonolithTMA

Post by MonolithTMA » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Niiiiiice. :|
Peace,
Mike aka MonolithTMA