Introcucing Pixie

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
Introcucing Pixie

Post by Metacrock » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Like you to meet my friend Pixie. I know him on CARM then met up again on Tweb recently. we had a great discussion which I will con Bible board. I think he will fit into our group.

\perhaps you could tell us a couple of things about yourself., you are from UK right?
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

The Pixie

Re: Introcucing Pixie

Post by The Pixie » Sun May 01, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks Metacrock. I started a thread on Thelogy/Bible and introduced myself there, but I will repeat it here

I am an atheist guy, living in the UK. I have debated Metacrock at length on CARM, and more recently on TheologyWeb, after which Metacrock invited me here.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Sun May 01, 2016 12:54 pm

The Pixie wrote:Thanks Metacrock. I started a thread on Thelogy/Bible and introduced myself there, but I will repeat it here

I am an atheist guy, living in the UK. I have debated Metacrock at length on CARM, and more recently on TheologyWeb, after which Metacrock invited me here.
Welcome, Pixie. It's great to have some new faces on here!

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm

The Pixie wrote:Thanks Metacrock. I started a thread on Thelogy/Bible and introduced myself there, but I will repeat it here

Hi! I introduced myself in your theology thread and then didn't reply to your post because I had nothing to say on that topic./ :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

should have checked here first.

Welcome!

-sgtt
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

Superfund

Post by Superfund » Tue May 03, 2016 1:31 am

Well met.

I don't post as often as i'd like but glad Joe invited you, as its always stimulating listening to an intelligent Atheist.

You from London by any chance?