on facebook my dialogue on re-count

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
on facebook my dialogue on re-count

Post by Metacrock » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Joe Hinman I know we landed om the moon, I still say Kennedy was assaniated by a conspiracy and Bush stole the election of 2000 and Trump stole ths one
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Bill Kesatie
Bill Kesatie I think it's hilarious that Trump says that Hillary received millions of votes from illegals and dead people and that's why she won the popular vote, and the press bends over backwards to say that there is no evidence of election fraud -- but then want...See More
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Joe Hinman
Joe Hinman I've heard then say both are without evidence, I have evidence that some kind of undemocratic activity happened Trump.I can't prove it actually won it for him but it happened,
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Bill Kesatie
Bill Kesatie I would say both are without any type of evidence worthy of being pursued.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Joe Hinman
Joe Hinman yes a foreign power assisting daily propaganda feed that distorts issues about one candidate then the FBI reinforces it with a ludicrous suggestion of more evidence that wasn't more evidence, reinforces it that;s just SOP. don;t look at the man behind the curtain,
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Bill Kesatie

Bill Kesatie Joe Hinman That's your interpretation as filtered through left-leaning websites.
The sources i used are NYTime, Wasington Post,CS monitor,
Of course, Russia may have hacked, but it didn't distort the issues - the issues were there because of the way that the DNC handles business.

We know they distorted issues since several fact ceckers reported taht mch of the feed was doctored.
There is no evidence that any of the emails released were altered and the DNC never denied the legitimacy of the emails.
yes there is. you want badly to believe he;s evil or ideological reason that youcan't accept evdience whn it's clear.
The SOP is that Clinton and the DNC lack ethics in their dealings, and then pretend that the fault is someone else's.
Ad hom. you hate them for their politics,

And it is pretty clear that Comey did what he had to do after his big announcement that cleared her (which was also contrary to standard procedure) while condemning her morally at the same time -
he coulkd have done both without teh lie that new ensilasmight have important stuff and have to be talked about now, No FBI head ddi taht ebroe tgehy always wait until after election, Nixon and ATT supportimng the coup in chile and secret war im Cambodia a d all of it.
if he withheld the information that more emails had been uncovered and there turned out to be something there, that would have been much worse than saying that there were further emails that needed to be investigated.
nonsense it's policy it's what they always do wait until after the election because iot'not thier job to help one side in the election.
The Hillary campaign was equally helped and hurt by Comey's two announcements. We'll never agree on this, so I won't go any further. But I will say that your view of this is diametrically opposed to my view.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

bs it did nothing to help anyone, Trumnp lost the election the people voted for her. A foreing power helped Trump and he supposed votes. there tons of evidence, llok weather they distorted emails or not they got them they did the hacking and gave it to WL.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

rvhill

Re: on facebook my dialogue on re-count

Post by rvhill » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:36 pm

I don't like trump, but I am glade he won, because she was dangerous.

NYTime, Wasington Post,CS monitor, well they are not very good sources.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:33 pm

rvhill wrote:I don't like trump, but I am glade he won, because she was dangerous.

NYTime, Wasington Post,CS monitor, well they are not very good sources.
Bullshit. Someone who doesn't know what the nuclear triad is and then 2 months later, it's clear he hasn't taken the trouble to learn what it is, that guy is gonna be in charge of that triad! A guy who says that flag burners should be stripped of citizenship, who's that astoundingly ignorant and authoritarian?

What are good news sources, iyo, fox and breitbart? What about the fact check sites like Politifact that time and again reveal that Trump is a pathological liar, are they not good sources either?

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:11 pm

there are no good news source any more. although with the internet, you could argue that we no longer need traditional news source any more.

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:26 pm

this guy is way more reliable then CNN or NYT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTTkAXOAWBA

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 pm

rvhill wrote:this guy is way more reliable then CNN or NYT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTTkAXOAWBA
That was opinion, not news. If he actually goes out in the field and reports on things firsthand, that would be news. Like TIm, I'm also very skeptical of corporate news and their profit motive that rules everything they do -- no source or type of source is unassailable, but I'd put a bit more confidence in an organization that has actual journalists who are on the ground witnessing things firsthand than organizations that don't, no matter how much their integrity has been compromised by greed. The Guardian and Al Jazeera I found to be marginally more trustworthy than CNN etc. Fox News is a joke, of course.

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:45 pm

wait CNN MSN, Fox, NYT and the Washington post are not opinion? wait did you not watch the same last year that I just been watching?

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:57 pm

rvhill wrote:wait CNN MSN, Fox, NYT and the Washington post are not opinion? wait did you not watch the same last year that I just been watching?
I agree that they all have corporate/ideological agendas that bias their reporting. Doesn't mean there's no distinction at all between their editorial page and their front page. It's not that black and white. Otherwise they could say anything their bosses/stockholders wanted them to say and there'd be no negative consequences. The actual news organizations, unlike Fox, Drudge, etc, are loosely constrained by facts, even though they select and frame the facts in ways that benefit themselves and their shareholders. There's still this profession called journalism, just like there's a profession called medicine. My doctor is biased in favor of his bottom line, big pharma, insurance co.s etc, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop going to my doctor when I need to.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:29 am

rvhill wrote:wait CNN MSN, Fox, NYT and the Washington post are not opinion? wait did you not watch the same last year that I just been watching?
that's right. Fox is nothing but propaganda it no news value. CNN is no better. NYT is good for a lot of things, but NYT backed Hillary,
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:29 am

well it not like they help one candidate steal a election, wait. They did it once, and tried two do it a second time in one year.