A Space Odyssey....

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

met
A Space Odyssey....

Post by met » Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Just wanna point out ... this is my 2001rst post!

Yeesh! :shock:
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

met

Re: A Space Odyssey....

Post by met » Wed May 11, 2016 11:25 am

At this moment, I own all the boards except Egal, should I make a pointless post there?

No, KR can and will defend her own position if & when she feels like it....
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Wed May 11, 2016 12:59 pm

lol

sorry met, I let you stay on the pedestal for a little bit but had to get back in there.....you're creeping up on my post count and I gotta keep a bit of a margin there.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

met

Post by met » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Oh look, you are now #3 !!! ;)
Dr Ward Blanton