Contribution

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

sgttomas
Contribution

Post by sgttomas » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Total posts:1964 | Search user’s posts
(7.76% of all posts / 0.84 posts per day)

It's funny to think, that I took 2.5 years off more or less....at least 2....and that I'm still second only to Metacrock in total posts and that I'm not too far away from 1 post per day.

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-sgtt
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

met

Re: Contribution

Post by met » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 am

... and it's 's not like you just made a bunch of short pithy replies either. .. you write essays...
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 am

Heh, when I came back this time. ....btw....really glad you all didn't leave without me! ....my wife actually got jealous :mrgreen:

soooooo......I'm trying a more measured approach this time 8-)
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:49 pm

sjhahahh I do this way too much
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:04 pm

I was wrong!

Mdsimpson is at least second highest in total posts and I'm therefore no higher than third.

:)

Bettawoman

Post by Bettawoman » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:53 pm

I probably have the least.

I don't write essays, at least in the areas of theology and debates and all that stuff. My mind just goes....whaaaaa?
:roll: :P :lol:

I do write essays to friends though. Get me going on how you doin'? What's up? What you feelin'?

You know...life stuff.
Time taken to breathe is time taken for peace.