Can I ask Joe

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

Superfund
Can I ask Joe

Post by Superfund » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:10 am

Hi Joe
Your recent blog about pantheism and panentheism and the, view, of various classical thinkers was interesting. but I want to ask why when it comes to the idea of pantheism you don't seem value the if not older eastern traditions particularly Hinduism but also many other eastern spiritual philosophers/ thinkers etc.

Thanks.

Metacrock

Re: Can I ask Joe

Post by Metacrock » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:08 am

Superfund wrote:Hi Joe
Your recent blog about pantheism and panentheism and the, view, of various classical thinkers was interesting. but I want to ask why when it comes to the idea of pantheism you don't seem value the if not older eastern traditions particularly Hinduism but also many other eastern spiritual philosophers/ thinkers etc.

Thanks.
I have been very interested in Taoism. I have studied Hinduism and Buddhism i was really into reading about Taoism when I was an atheist, But these interests have continued throughout y life.My twin, Ray, was very well read in Buddhism and Taoism and to some extent for an American, Hinduism. We discussed those things all our lives.

But I found life in Jesus.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief