history welfare state in sweden

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
history welfare state in sweden

Post by Metacrock » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:42 am

This paper was originally written as an answer to APhil Zuckerman;s arguments about Sweden as an exemplary society without God, but it serves a larger purpose in offering an important lesson that the Evangelicals need to learn right away,

this is directly relevant because i;'ts abouit a stupid thing the Christians in Sweden did involving politics and social issues, that set their society on the secular path,

http://metacrock.blogspot.com/2017/02/t ... te-in.html
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

Metacrock

Re: history welfare state in sweden

Post by Metacrock » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 am

I know it sounds boring unthinking it;s a better topic than that. Do we need God as a nation>if so in what way?

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 pm

with out reading the article I going to say when it come to government I agree with Tolstoy. anything man made is evil.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 pm

rvhill wrote:with out reading the article I going to say when it come to government I agree with Tolstoy. anything man made is evil.
That's neither here nor there. It's like saying everything is fate. There are degrees of evil, so your point has no bearing on how we decide on what to do. Otherwise murdering you is as evil as buying you dinner.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:06 pm

rvhill wrote:with out reading the article I going to say when it come to government I agree with Tolstoy. anything man made is evil.
Taxes are man made what did Jesus say about Taxes? did he say join the Tex revolt?