We have a Pixie problem

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

sgttomas
We have a Pixie problem

Post by sgttomas » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 am

Define "God". How would he know if Meta hit, or missed the mark?

*sigh* 10 pages in. This is insanity.

Guys, GUYS! Seriously, why is anyone responding to this not-so-sophisticated chat bot? You presume that you are talking with a human being but all of the evidence points to you speaking to an algorithm lacking intelligence or human feelings.

I can't get more than 5 words into one of his posts without finding absolutely critical flaws of basic logic and rhetoric. If you want to keep talking with him, fine....but why would you give every means of speaking sensibly over to a non-conscious entity? You just talk yourself in circles, since that's the best a chat bot can articulate.

You don't speak with chat bots, you find out how to hack their syntax engines to make LULZ. And when you realize you're wasting your life you go and do something else.

Peace,
-sgttomas
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")