Why Scientism is True!

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

The Pixie
Re: Why Scientism is True!

Post by The Pixie » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:30 am

Metacrock wrote:no you said it doesn't exist, it exists it's just wrong, :roll: :evil: :|
Really, Metacrock? I am not sure what you hope to gain by these absurd claims, when anyone can look up the thread, and see that what I said was : "I do not think scientism is true using the more usual definitions, as seen on Wiki."

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:50 am

The Pixie wrote:
Metacrock wrote:no you said it doesn't exist, it exists it's just wrong, :roll: :evil: :|
Really, Metacrock? I am not sure what you hope to gain by these absurd claims, when anyone can look up the thread, and see that what I said was : "I do not think scientism is true using the more usual definitions, as seen on Wiki."
Jim remembers you saying it, I am not going to waste my time looking for it, you have never responded to my arguments on defginition
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

The Pixie

Post by The Pixie » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:12 am

Metacrock wrote:
The Pixie wrote:
Jim remembers you saying it, I am not going to waste my time looking for it, you have never responded to my arguments on defginition
See this is what I mean about you guys not backing up claims.

Somewhere you have got this confused idea in your head, and you present it as fact, and yet when challenged, you conjure up all sorts of excuses for not backing up.