I am smart part II

Metacrock vs All comers; other can also reserve. this is for 1x1 debate, please do not respond if you are not specifically demarcated as part of the debate.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
Re: I am smart part II

Post by Metacrock » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:26 am

Originally Posted by Deist View Post
Whether Meta is an atheist, deist, Christian is of no import. This is where we as a human race with labeling people and pigeon holing them need to stop. This puts people on the defensive to have to defend how and what they believe and if they don't match, they get ostracized, such as what is suggested here with this OP. Mormons have to believe X, Muslims have to believe X, Christians have to believe X, atheists have to disbelieve X. We need to get away from this way of thinking.

I come here for amusement, entertainment, learning, teaching. Admittedly, I learn far more from the non believers.

However, Meta is by far, the best poster there is in defense of Christianity, even though he is vastly more liberal than ALL of the posters here. If you lose Meta, you lose the board. No one will come here. Certainly not me. Who needs to hear once again why snakes COULD talk? At least Meta dismisses such nonsense.

That I happen to believe the bible is entirely man written with no God inspiration is irrelevant. At least Meta doesn't condone the biblical silliness and proposes a rational warrant for a creator. The board would be well advised to dismiss the literal interpretations of the bible. They are losers. Meta realizes that.

Not a word Meta could ever utter, or any of you ever could against me would ever phase me. Why? Because I am immune to any criticism because I am confident in my truth. Thus, even though Meta posts that I am a fool, I dismiss it like water off a ducks back. IF any of you felt the same, you would laugh at criticism or opposing beliefs as I do. But, you don't. That's why you are attempting to question Meta, because he calls into question YOUR beliefs and you don't like it, cause he's one of your own. This is what we need to stop. We need to always examine what we believe.

Meta is a kind soul. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Leave him alone. Without him, CARM is dead.
this is from my worst enemy on CARM. The leader of the hate meta club.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 am

Metacrock wrote:
Whether Meta is an atheist, deist, Christian is of no import. This is where we as a human race with labeling people and pigeon holing them need to stop. This puts people on the defensive to have to defend how and what they believe and if they don't match, they get ostracized, such as what is suggested here with this OP. Mormons have to believe X, Muslims have to believe X, Christians have to believe X, atheists have to disbelieve X. We need to get away from this way of thinking.

I come here for amusement, entertainment, learning, teaching. Admittedly, I learn far more from the non believers.

However, Meta is by far, the best poster there is in defense of Christianity, even though he is vastly more liberal than ALL of the posters here. If you lose Meta, you lose the board. No one will come here. Certainly not me. Who needs to hear once again why snakes COULD talk? At least Meta dismisses such nonsense.

That I happen to believe the bible is entirely man written with no God inspiration is irrelevant. At least Meta doesn't condone the biblical silliness and proposes a rational warrant for a creator. The board would be well advised to dismiss the literal interpretations of the bible. They are losers. Meta realizes that.

Not a word Meta could ever utter, or any of you ever could against me would ever phase me. Why? Because I am immune to any criticism because I am confident in my truth. Thus, even though Meta posts that I am a fool, I dismiss it like water off a ducks back. IF any of you felt the same, you would laugh at criticism or opposing beliefs as I do. But, you don't. That's why you are attempting to question Meta, because he calls into question YOUR beliefs and you don't like it, cause he's one of your own. This is what we need to stop. We need to always examine what we believe.

Meta is a kind soul. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Leave him alone. Without him, CARM is dead.
Yeah, if you leave CARM, they will have to go to exchristian.net (after reading their posts the last few years, they would fit right in).

met

Post by met » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Metacrock wrote:

I

Doesn't sound Ike he hates you all THAT much....
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 am

met wrote:
Metacrock wrote:

I

Doesn't sound Ike he hates you all THAT much....
I have sense concluded that he's just playing games. He portraying a character and doesn't' believe the stuff he says.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief