Ronald Dworkin: Equality

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

mdsimpson92
Re: Ronald Dworkin: Equality

Post by mdsimpson92 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Sorry, guys, I think I jumped the gun on this. I'm still in the middle of reading this biography on Stalin. I though I could read both at the same time.....didn't work out that way. Anyways,I will get back to this later though.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:25 am

mdsimpson92 wrote:Sorry, guys, I think I jumped the gun on this. I'm still in the middle of reading this biography on Stalin. I though I could read both at the same time.....didn't work out that way. Anyways,I will get back to this later though.

time to read up on it.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

mdsimpson92

Post by mdsimpson92 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Metacrock wrote:
mdsimpson92 wrote:Sorry, guys, I think I jumped the gun on this. I'm still in the middle of reading this biography on Stalin. I though I could read both at the same time.....didn't work out that way. Anyways,I will get back to this later though.

time to read up on it.
Well, I finished the stalin book and about 40 pages into this one. By the way, I found my book on ethics with several articles. I'm going to take a look at those to mine for topics.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 am

mdsimpson92 wrote:
Metacrock wrote:

time to read up on it.
Well, I finished the stalin book and about 40 pages into this one. By the way, I found my book on ethics with several articles. I'm going to take a look at those to mine for topics.
look at moral realism.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief