Muslms want to take over the wrold!

Discuss either theological doctrines, ideas about God, or Biblical criticism. I don't want any debates about creation vs evolution.

Moderator:Metacrock

Forum rules
(1) be interesting (2) be nice.
Metacrock
Muslms want to take over the wrold!

Post by Metacrock » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:11 pm

You are lucky to live in Canada man. you wouldn't be able to stand it here. My sister said that today.she got it some stupid fundamentalist tape that got it from "a guy" who had been a Muslim and secret inside info. I said my friend Sarg. Tom has secret inside info and he doesn't want to take over anything. They just have him fooled.

why can't it be that the fundies have their guy fooled?

O well. maybe next life time. :mrgreen:
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

met

Re: Muslms want to take over the wrold!

Post by met » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Don't let ST fool you! :!: :twisted: :mrgreen:

I already deleted everything else I could think of to respond to that cuz why fan the flames?

Human behaviour is just bizarre. Pretty soon I'm gonna start believing in total depravity. Which come to think of it will greatly simplify my positions in discussions with ST. Every cloud has a silver lining, I guess....
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:01 am

Metacrock wrote:You are lucky to live in Canada man.
AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN, brother!! :D
. I said my friend Sarg. Tom has secret inside info and he doesn't want to take over anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU
They just have him fooled.

lol

Oh man, reason 1234452345 not to get my US passport!

Now, if we can only get this lunatic conservative out of our Prime Minister's office....

:ugeek:

-sgtt.
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:01 am

met wrote:Don't let ST fool you! :!: :twisted: :mrgreen:

I already deleted everything else I could think of to respond to that cuz why fan the flames?

Human behaviour is just bizarre. Pretty soon I'm gonna start believing in total depravity. Which come to think of it will greatly simplify my positions in discussions with ST. Every cloud has a silver lining, I guess....
8-)
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:34 am

sgttomas wrote:
Metacrock wrote:You are lucky to live in Canada man.
AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN, brother!! :D
. I said my friend Sarg. Tom has secret inside info and he doesn't want to take over anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU
They just have him fooled.

lol

Oh man, reason 1234452345 not to get my US passport!

Now, if we can only get this lunatic conservative out of our Prime Minister's office....

:ugeek:

-sgtt.

I bet he's compared to our govener. dig this man. he sent national guard troops to the boarder with guns to show off and protect us from the angry children crossing over. He's protecting us from the inhuman zombie children right?

then it comes out the troops will have no authority to do anything. So Rick Perry says "but just seeing them will be a deterrent."

then it comes out about the cost and the "federal government has made us spend this money becuase they wont do it themselves."

then he says "we are not just playing politics!" hu?

what the hell do you call it?

It's Obama's fault becasue he' s not stupid enough to waste money sending armed troops, so we had to do it. why?

met

Post by met » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:58 pm

In 2011, Harper, our Conservative PM, "snuck" a parliamentary majority in thru the back door when 2 or 3 left wing parties divided up the more-leftish voters. And even tho that suggests Canada is still basically a liberal country, he's made some pretty radically RW (and divisive) moves since. Considering that his mandate came from only (just slightly less than) 40% of the popular vote.

Consensus, I guess, is NOT his thing. Now, he's bringing in more restrictive voting rules. Doesnt that sound familiar?
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 am

Perry has been indicted since I began this therad :D